Search for atmospheres
FoNV- Vault 22
You walk through the corridors of Vault 22 and are stricken with fear. The old residents didn't die here- they were transformed into green, leafy zombies. You can hear the quiet growling behind you.
It smells both fresh and old. The freshness of the flora is accented by the unpleasant stench of wet metal and mold. It's not as dark as some of the other vaults you've visited, but the light is a sickly green hue, which begins to give you a headache- or possibly the headache is from the mist all around you. You should probably get out as soon as possible.
Comments for "Vault 22"
License details for "Vault 22"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ambient Sewer by D W - Freesound +)
- Robotic chirp by Jovica on freesound.org +)
- Low Growls by Preston Stegall +)
- Steam burst by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Footsteps on tiled floor by soundmary from http://freesound.org +)
- Spider Chatter by spookymodem from http://freesound.org +)
- Deep Monster Growl by uagadugu from http://freesound.org +)
- Demon growling by Yvi V. +)