Search for atmospheres
Nothing says welcome like a cold shoulder.
Trekking through Haven
It's a quiet morning in Haven as you walk through the encampment. Harritt is already pounding away in the forge, working on the new armor you requisitioned. Master Denet's horses snuffle restlessly in their pen. They don't seem to like the cold much, not that you blame them. In the distance, you hear Cullen putting the new recruits through their paces. Does that man ever sleep?
You are alone, save for the biting wind and flurry of hushed whispers that have plagued you constantly since being named Inquisitor. No one here seems particularly keen to be seen talking to you, save for Varric. You change your course, heading towards his campfire. Maybe he'll finish telling you that story about the Arashok.
Comments for "Trekking through Haven"
License details for "Trekking through Haven"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Branches Rubbing by Dave Incamas www.freesound.org +)
- Wind on Field by felix.blume from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Stable Sounds by Goodlistener from http://freesound.org +)
- Market People NL by http://freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/ +)
- wood thrush by kygarlic from freesound.org +)
- Knife Fight by mlsulli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Footsteps in Snow 2 by nemark from http://freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)