Search for atmospheres
There's no place like home...once you finally have one.
Trekking the Hawke Estate
It's a cold and rainy night. Mother has retired to her room with tea and her embroidery. Bodahn is sweeping up the foyer and your trusty dog is snoring away by the fireplace. As you seem to be in between world ending crises at the moment, you take the time to go through your seemingly unending pile of mail.
...Ok, so maybe what you're really doing is killing time until a certain someone shows up for a visit. They said they'd try and stop by on their way to the Hanged Man. You look from the mail, to the clock, to the bottle of wine that "just happens" to be waiting on the end table next to two glasses. It never hurts to be prepared.
Comments for "Trekking the Hawke Estate"
License details for "Trekking the Hawke Estate"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dog Snoring by gurkboll from http://freesound.org +)
- sorting mail by http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wood by Mydo1 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Dog dreaming nk by nielstii from http://freesound.org +)
- Chimney Fire 1nk by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Broom Sweeping by SFX Planet from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIkUn-bHZPE +)
- Rain and Wind by Taira Komori from http://freesound.org +)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)