Search for atmospheres
Welcome to the Dirth.
Trekking the Exalted Plains
You pick your way along the riverbank near the Dalish encampment. Late afternoon sun beats on your back, and the sound of chirping insects fills the air. You've already spent the better part of two days currying favor with the local elves. Most of their tasks have been easily handled. But this one...honestly, who's even heard of a golden halla?
Another twenty minutes and your calling it...wait...was that...there it is!
Okay, everyone. Nice and slow.
Comments for "Trekking the Exalted Plains"
License details for "Trekking the Exalted Plains"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- River by Adam_N from http://freesound.org +)
- dry tree cracking Delsjon by Agnese Priekule +)
- Footsteps on leaves by ceberation from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind in the Grass by ciccarelli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- deer roar by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org +)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Meadow Ambience by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)