Search for atmospheres
Even the Inquisitor needs a pint and a pie sometimes.
Trekking into Herald's Rest
You knock the mud from your boots as you enter the pub. It's early, so things are still fairly quiet. You inhale deeply and smile. Cabot's been making his famous venison pastries again. Or possibly "infamous" as you haven't seen anything even remotely resembling deer meat on Skyhold's supplies list in months. No matter. With enough gravy, everything tastes the same.
You're about to head over to the bar, when a bout of laughter erupts to your right. You look over and spot Bull and his chargers camped out in the alcove. Rocky gestures wildly, clearly in the middle of a story, and everyone laughs again. Iron Bull catches your eye and waves you over. You smile and wave back altering your course. A rumble from your stomach voices its objection, but you ignore it. There will be more pies (or more likely, the same pies only colder).
Comments for "Trekking into Herald's Rest"
License details for "Trekking into Herald's Rest"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- I am the One by Bioware +)
- Small Group Laughter by Ch0cchi from http://freesound.org +)
- Stomping upstairs by eguaus from http://freesound.org +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by leosalom from http://freesound.org +)
- Dinner table ambience by Mr_Alden from http://www.freesound.org +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license