Search for atmospheres
FoNV- Walking around the Sierra Madre
The Sierra Madre Villa
As you walk along the stone pathways of the Sierra Madre, you hold your breath. Every so often, you wander by a radio and must retreat quickly, or else you will no longer have a head. The air is thick with a red mist- one that makes it difficult to both breathe and see. It smells of rusted metal, with a faint scent of rotting garbage.
You walk past a dark corner and freeze. You can hear the muffled breaths of a ghost person behind you. You run for it and duck behind a staircase. The ghost person seems to have lost you... for now...
Comments for "The Sierra Madre Villa"
License details for "The Sierra Madre Villa"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Banshee Crying by AldebaranCW from http://freesound.org +)
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Chains rattle by By daveinCamas - www.freesound.org +)
- Walkie Talkie Static by crcavol from http://freesound.org +)
- Fast Heartbeat by patobottos +)
- broken 20s record by RKLawrence +)
- Giant Breathing by self made +)
- Metal Creak by sophiehall3535 from http://freesound.org +)