Search for atmospheres
Perhaps it will be over soon...
The shores of Wrenhaven
You've found a hiding spot for yourself in one of the many alleys in the Distillery District, close enough to the Wrenhaven river you can hear it slowly making its way towards the sea, not caring about the dying town lying on its shores. Dunwall is resisting the plague the best it can, with quarantines and elixirs. But there's no hope for you anymore.
There are people out on the streets; scavengers, assassins, weepers, the City Watch. You hear every step and every scream of anguish and you pray to whoever's listening they leave you alone.
The song helps. It's an old whalers' tune, one you remember your father singing to your mother in some simpler and happier times. You hum it silently as you wait for the sickness to consume you. Perhaps it will be over soon, and you'll find peace..
Comments for "The shores of Wrenhaven"
License details for "The shores of Wrenhaven"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps in Puddles by "Footsteps, Puddles, A.wav" by InspectorJ of Freesound.org +)
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Scary Background Ambience by http://freesound.org +)
- Improvised humming by Không +)
- Electric Train Pass-By by OroborosNZ (http://www.freesound.org/people/OroborosNZ/) +)
- Cough by owlstorm from http://freesound.org +)
- Ship Horn by Robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)
- Agony Screams a by Than van Nispen and FreqMan of the Freesound Project +)