Search for atmospheres
Fo4- The Railroad HQ
The Railroad HQ
After a long day of running missions, you and the rest of the RR return to HQ. As you sit down and write out your report, you smell the mold and mildew from these underground catacombs. You hear Tinker Tom making adjustments to guns, and another agent listening to a report over the radio. Someone is typing something on a typewriter, and another is smoking a cigarette- probably Des.
You smell the cigarette smoke, as well as the oil Tinker Tom is using on his gun. You can also smell whatever chemical Doc Harrington is using. You begin to smell noodles being heated in a bowl over a candle- someone is making dinner.
Light chatter makes its way to your ears. You feel relatively safe down here, beneath all of the danger above. As the night rolls on, agents settle on cots for the night. You do as well, getting some rest before another busy day of RR work tomorrow.
Comments for "The Railroad HQ"
License details for "The Railroad HQ"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Gun Workbench by Audio Library - Sound Effects from http://youtube.com +)
- sorting mail by http://freesound.org +)
- Old Typewriter (1912) by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Lighter by njabrams from http://freesound.org +)
- Radio Conversation by Radio from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Small Crowd Chatter by snakebarney from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps - Pan Left by Soundjay +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license