Search for atmospheres
Houndsditch Home for Wayward Youth
"The Houndsditch Home for Wayward Youth is a shelter in London's East End for unfortunate children, especially orphans. It was run by Dr. Angus Bumby until his death. It was where Alice Liddell lived after being released in Rutledge Asylum.
Houndsditch Home posed to be a completely normal orphanage and its head, Bumby, was deemed to be a "respectable social architect and scientist.""
Comments for "The Orphanage"
License details for "The Orphanage"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- British Library reading room by bulldozia from http://freesound.org +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Boy Laughing by obxjohn from http://freesound.org *)
- Girl Chuckle by Reitanna from http://freesound.org +)
- Running Inside by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org *)
- Writing with Chalk by thavis360 from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)
- running footsteps by vmgraw (creative commons 0, public domain, freesound.org) +)
*) Soundsnap.com license