Search for atmospheres
Realm of the Jailer
Rule 1: Always have an exit strategy. To ensure one's continued existence within the Maw, one must maintain a plan of escape at all times.
Rule 2: Keep a low profile. The Maw is no place for theatrics. Get in, get what you want, and get out... while endeavoring to retain your limbs and other possessions.
Rule 3: Trust is earned, and information has a price. You recall the cypher I gave you? That's right--you are now in my debt.
Rule 4: Maintain a list of those who might wish to end your existence. Do not flatter yourself; your presence on this list is among the least of the Mawsworn's functionaries.
Rule 5: Be audacious, when the situation demands it. The Mawsworn rarely expect this.
Rule 6: Implement new concealment measures regularly. The Mawsworn never stop devising new ways to find us.
Rule 6 Footnote: Don't forget anything.
Rule 6 Addendum: Save me at any cost.
Rule 7: Betrayal is inevitable, even from those close to you. Especially from those close to you.
Comments for "The Maw"
License details for "The Maw"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Banshee Crying by AldebaranCW from http://freesound.org +)
- Dead Scream by By SynaMax - www.freesound.org +)
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave wind by http://freesound.org +)
- Balrog - 1 by Peter Jackson's LOTR Balrog from Youtube video +)
- dark bells by RKLawrence +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Deep Monster Growl by uagadugu from http://freesound.org +)