Search for atmospheres
Fo4 The Last Plank
The Last Plank
As the sun sets in Far Harbor, the Harbor-people congregate in the small pub at the end of the docks. Inside, one can hear the muffled sounds of the ocean outside. The radio plays an old Irish tune, while folks talk, laugh and enjoy each other's company in the warmth and relative safety indoors.
The bartender and owner of the establishment hands out the alcohol and warm food. You can hear the hearty chowder cooking, and the bar glasses clinking, as the patrons hang up their coats from a long day on the docks. The smell of ale and stale seafood fill up your lungs. The room begins to feel humid and stuffy but it is a relief from the cold mist outside. Upstairs, you can hear guests walking around in their rented rooms.
The warm glow of the lanterns inside contrasts the dark grey and blue mist outside. No one wants to leave.
Comments for "The Last Plank"
License details for "The Last Plank"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Stomping upstairs by eguaus from http://freesound.org +)
- Pacific Ocean by H Hargitai +)
- Pub Chatting* by http://freesound.org +)
- Fiddles McGinty (medieval) by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) +)
- Frying Covered by RobinHood76 of the Freesound Project +)
- wooden door opening by wrylytucker from http://freesound.org +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license