Search for atmospheres
'tis a glimpse of life's sweet morning light
the Great Hawk's tower
Here, there is a crumbling tower.
You will always have a place to rest your head.
The stars shine brighter here, more gently; so too, the rosy moon.
All around are the swaying grasses and heath-flowers of the moors.
They stretch in all directions, welcoming you to this place.
Home, at last, for as long as you might wish it -
Where always the sound of birdsong shall lead you back.
Comments for "the Great Hawk's tower"
License details for "the Great Hawk's tower"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Gentle Gusts Leaves by -k-is_the_author +)
- Two Common Buzzard by freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Forest Light Rain by inchadney from freesound +)
- Buzzard by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Buzzard in the Brae by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Cello Come Sweet Death--Mozart by Sheku Kanneh-Mason +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license