Search for atmospheres
Fo4 The Glowing Sea
The Glowing Sea- FO4
As you step closer and closer to the edge of the Glowing Sea, you begin to recognize the sickly yellow-green sky and the scorched earth below. The ground is cracked, revealing a glowing orange, almost magma-like substance underneath. The trees are all dead and burned, and nearly all of the flora is long gone. In the distance, you hear the roars of monsters. Deathclaws, radscorpions, stingwings, molerats, ghouls, and other predators litter these wastes. Radiation is the main threat however. Spending more than a few minutes without a hazmat suit or power armor can prove deadly. Hair falls out, anemia sets in, dizziness, skin peeling, eyes drying out. You've brought supplies however- you have your protection, which includes your weapons. You are ready to take on this unforgiving land. Whatever you are out here for, I hope you find it.
Comments for "The Glowing Sea- FO4"
License details for "The Glowing Sea- FO4"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Loop by Alex Tura +)
- Beast2 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Geiger Counter by Fox Forrester +)
- a dry thunder by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Deathwatch Beetle by Kael, http:/youtube.com +)
- Cave ambience by Robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)
- Mountain Wind Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Deep Explosion by TypOnNegatywny from http://freesound.org +)