Search for atmospheres
Fo4- Inside The Castle Tunnels
The Castle Tunnels
You descend the concrete steps to the basement. You walk through the big wooden doors, closing them behind you. You are greeted with the aromas of dust, mold and dirt. The air is stale, and you can vaguely make out the smell of what was once the rotting corpse of the old MM general.
You can hear the others hard at work- doing laundry, mixing soap, moving crates and taking inventory. The Castle demands constant work to maintain it for all of the residents. You can even hear the din of the fusion generator chugging away, keeping the castle lit and operating.
Comments for "The Castle Tunnels"
License details for "The Castle Tunnels"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dungeonbgshort1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Engine rumble by Gaius Ross +)
- Footsteps on Sand by https://www.freesound.org/people/DasDeer/ +)
- Pushing old crate by MC_Minnaar from https://freesound.org/ +)
- Folding Fabric Sheets by nebulousflynn from http://freesound.org +)
- stirring teapot by osivo +)
- Pencil drawing by rylandbrooks +)
- Steam burst by Sorry, can't remember +)