Search for atmospheres
FO4 Castle during the Nightime
The Castle at Night
After the nighttime activities have died down, and the folks have gone to bed, the Castle becomes much quieter. The sound of the ocean is in the foreground. The firepits crackle and the sounds of distant battles continue long into the night. Dogs howl and bark in the distance, but inside these walls, cats mew quietly. While most have long since fallen into slumber, the guards must remain awake and alert, protecting the Castle all hours of the day and night (though they rotate shifts, of course).
The Castle has fallen into a quiet peace, while in just a few hours, it will awaken again, ready to take on the new day.
Comments for "The Castle at Night"
License details for "The Castle at Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps_Rocks by areed94 from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Explosion by GuardianSoldier +)
- Dogs Barking (distant) by ivolipa (http://www.freesound.org/people/ivolipa/) +)
- Cat Meow 2 by Kyster from http://freesound.org +)
- Interior wind howl by luiiiiiii from http://freesound.org +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Rocky Seashore by soundmanfilms from http://www.freesound.org +)