Search for atmospheres
It’s so humid you think you’re melting.
the Bilgewater Coast
The swamp seems almost better than being up in this humid nightmare. The drunkards fighting in the pub behind you almost drown out the cicadas and bullfrogs, but mot enough to bring you peace. Some boys are drumming on pots and pans, and they’re not bad, but that doesn’t stop them from getting on your nerves.
Comments for "the Bilgewater Coast"
License details for "the Bilgewater Coast"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Rhythmic Dance by -k-is_the_author +)
- London Street Drummers by "Alcappuccino" from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Bubbles by plamdi1 from http://freesound.org +)
- Otari Stream by simon gray +)
- Drunks fighting by tigersound +)
- Irish pub, chatter and music by traggeldy from http://freesound.org +)
- swamp, frogs, insects by zapsplat.com +)