Search for atmospheres
Working the reception desk at the Tasokare Hotel
Another slow day as a staff member at the Tasokare Hotel. Occasionally someone dings the bell on the desk for help, sometimes the manager comes by with the crackling fire that is his head. You shift is so dead you can even hear the "tallest one" in the dining room ticking away. There aren't many new guests, so all that's left is to wait for your shift to end.
Comments for "Tasokare Reception"
License details for "Tasokare Reception"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- classic phone two ring by *)
- Shop Door Bell by 3bagbrew +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- footsteps by kingloki +)
- Grandfather Clock Chime by lonemonk +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
- room_tone_drone by zapsplat.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license