Search for atmospheres
The tents are flapping in the desert breeze, the fire burns with the stench of cooking meat. Honestly, aside from the occasion growls from a Tarkatan and the bone chimes clinking as a reminder of death, this isn't so bad. If you could just ignore the human man crying with the hopes you'll save him from the chains he keeps fighting against.
Comments for "Tarkatan Kamp"
License details for "Tarkatan Kamp"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden Wind Chimes by By Jppi_stu - www.freesound.org +)
- Desert wind1 by ERH from freesound.org +)
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- chains.wav by https://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps - desert sand by https://freesound.org/people/pan14/sounds/388289/ +)
- Help me cry by Preston Stegall +)
- Orc Growling by Yudena +)