Search for atmospheres
Fo4- Taffington Boathouse
You look around at the boathouse. You can smell the water, and the cows. The house has a musty old smell to it, but no one minds. It isn't uncommon for prewar houses to smell this way. Some folks are gardening in the midday sun, and others are mending the creaky windmill that supplies power to the settlement. The hard work is never done.
Comments for "Taffington Boathouse"
License details for "Taffington Boathouse"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Two Cows by Acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- distant gunfires by cheeseheadburger +)
- crow call by Freesound.org +)
- digging with a shovel by idepe from freesound.org +)
- Small crowd by Not Applicable +)
- Creaky Windmill by spoonbender on http://freesound.org +)
- birds ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license