Search for atmospheres
Nighttime at the Starlight Drive In- Fo4
Starlight Drive In
You walk in through the gates of the once abandoned drive in movie theater. You stand in awe and take it all in. The aromas of exhaust from the generators, fried food from the diner, stale beer from the bar, body odors from the many residents, and manure from the stables at the back of the city run through the air.
Starlight rivals both Diamond City and Goodneighbor in size and economic power, as the citizens have turned this place into a bustling trading hub. Neon-lit signs line the streets, and people walk along, coming and going from various shops and other buildings. You hear jazz music playing from the jukebox in the bar, and you sit on a barstool at the outdoor diner counter. You ask for a bottle of Nuka Cola. The worker hands it to you, and you sit and enjoy being in one of the most well-fortified locations in the Commonwealth.
Comments for "Starlight Drive In"
License details for "Starlight Drive In"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Door Slam by Bennstir from http:/freesound.org +)
- distant gunfires by cheeseheadburger +)
- Spanish Market by ikbenraar from http://freesound.org +)
- Neon Lights Hum by kbnevel from http://freesound.org +)
- Jazz Street Musicians by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- crickets by rucisko +)
- Shop Door Chime by shall555 from http://freesound.org +)
- Fire Crackling by urupin from freesound.org +)