Search for atmospheres
A Cold Night in Nepal...
Sleep Next To Zenyatta
The Shambali monastery is a haven tucked away in the mountains, making it one of the coldest places to possibly channel enlightenment, but none of the omnics seem to mind. You take it upon yourself to steal some heat from a certain omnic while trying to get some sleep. He obliges, and uses the time to reflect.
Comments for "Sleep Next To Zenyatta"
License details for "Sleep Next To Zenyatta"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Chimes by Adelantemos +)
- Bed Sheet Rustle by cmorris035 from http://freesound.org +)
- Cold Arctic Wind by cobratronic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Zenyatta - Sleep aid by Feodor Chin +)
- Monks praying by melarancid from freesound.org +)
- Old Ventilator by ofabra from http://freesound.org +)
- slow low gong by speedygonzo +)