Search for atmospheres
You can't escape Silent Hill
Silent Hill No Escape
Murky night. Not a soul around yet you feel a presense. Many, matter of fact. You grip the tire iron you happened to find a short while ago and make your way down the alley, eyes narrowing some as dense fog wraps like tendrils around you. You can hear something ominous in the distance - is it growing nearer to you? And.... is that a... baby?
A siren starts its wail and you feel a cold dread seep deep inside you, causing your heart to plumment into you stomach.
Starting to run, the atmosphere around you changes; the walls fall away, the ground becomes a soupy, bloody, blackened sludge. The very air grows stale and foul wtih death and fear. Now you know for a fact you are not alone - and you can only pray your tire iron will be more than enough to get you out of any confrontation which lies ahead.
You keep running.
Comments for "Silent Hill No Escape"
License details for "Silent Hill No Escape"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Prison Soundscape by 7by7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Horror Drone by By Gabemiller74 - www.freesound.org +)
- Monk Choir by cyberworm from http://freesound.org +)
- leontinnitus by ERH from freesound.org +)
- Dark Sci Fi Ambiance 02 by Fox Forrester +)
- Crying child by FreeSFX from http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Horror Kids 2 by KlankBeeld from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Tornado Sirin 3 by youtube.com +)