Search for atmospheres
Coming into Riverwood from Helgen
In the distance the windmill churns in the river, the Blacksmith works on a project, and the people go about their day. Instead of venturing into the village, you decide to stake it out, camping a ways into the woods, not far enough away to avoid the dog's barks or the footsteps of a local hunter.
Comments for "Riverwood Sounds"
License details for "Riverwood Sounds"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dog Bark by *)
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Chopping wood by vikend_ratnik from http://freesound.org +)
- Watermill by water_mill.mp3 bypadyhady, Watermill.wav by sebastianlund, Old water mill Arnhem 2017 by hz37 @ F.S. +)
*) Soundsnap.com license