Search for atmospheres
Edward Nigma Welcomes You
Finding yourself kidnapped by none other than Gotham's most intelligent (according to him) villain was by no means on your To-Do list. But here you were, tied up, watching The Riddler fiddle with his robots.
Batman should be here any second to save you...you hope. It was the abandoned warehouse cliche, after all.
In the meantime, Riddler's taste in music could be worse. Might as well try to make yourself comfortable...
Comments for "Riddler Lair"
License details for "Riddler Lair"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Prison Soundscape by 7by7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Man clearing his throat by DarkDeej +)
- toolbox by fennelliot from http://freesound.org *)
- Engine rumble by Gaius Ross +)
- Electricity 1 by Karl Welty at Cloverfield Audio Production +)
- Blues-y Steampunky voice by SawyerFredericks +)
- Electric Saw by Stuard +)
- keyboard_typing-x4 by zapsplat.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license