Search for atmospheres
Big Valley, West Elizabeth
RDR2 - Big Valley
Big Valley lies in the state of West Elizabeth, in the most northern region. Bearing resemblance to Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming, this landscape is home to pronghorn antelope, elk, feral horses, deer, several species of birds, wolves, cougars, and grizzly bears. Near the Rockies, the weather remains cool but fair.
Comments for "RDR2 - Big Valley"
License details for "RDR2 - Big Valley"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Birds by 1ratatosk1 from http://freesound.org +)
- Massive beast bellowing by Bulbastre from http://freesound.org +)
- meadow with horse, quiet by cosmician at freesound.org +)
- crow call by Freesound.org +)
- meadow with crickets by Ilexi at freesound.org +)
- Birds Massive by Massive Song +)
- Red Deer Hill by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- rutting elk bugles by Tony Bynum +)