Search for atmospheres
Bioshock, rapture's description
"Rapture is an underwater city, located in the north Atlantic Ocean somewhere between Greenland and Iceland. It is only accessible by a system of bathyspheres. The city was designed to be self-sufficient, growing and raising its own crops as well as using the surrounding sea life for food, and taking advantage of submarine volcanoes to provide geothermal power to its population.The city consists of many "skyscrapers", inter-linked by walkways and tunnels, with watertight doors between neighboring sections to isolate areas that become flooded from the rest of the city. The buildings, both inside and out, feature a distinctive Art Deco design motif, reflecting on the era during which they were built (the mid-'40s)." -The BioShock wiki (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture_(BioShock)
Comments for "Rapture, Bioshock"
License details for "Rapture, Bioshock"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dark ambient by Empty +)
- Running on stone (echo) by http://freesound.org/people/vmgraw/sounds/257700/ +)
- Fontana Piazza Vaticano by lebosqui from http://freesound.org +)
- Ink machine + Whistle by Mike Mood +)
- Underwater ambience by scratchikken from freesound.org +)
- Deep Explosion by TypOnNegatywny from http://freesound.org +)
- Rainy city by XTR from http://freesound.org +)
- Underwater by yosarrian from http://freesound.org +)