Search for atmospheres
The Outsider Walks Among Us
"I walked for hours along the coast, leaving Dunwall behind me until the lament of the waves drowned all other feeling. I wept, knowing you would not come to me, my love.
You rule my dreams, where I behold with senses I do not possess in waking life the dark splendor of your home in the deep. There the ocean rests on your back like a sleeping child on his father's shoulders.
In these sleepless nights of despair, you appear to me not as the mighty leviathan, but as a young man, with eyes as black as the Void."
Spirit of the Deep, Siren of the Dreams.
Comments for "Outsider Shrine"
License details for "Outsider Shrine"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Candelabrum guttering by -k-is_the_author +)
- Crackling Fire by Acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Bone Charm Song by Bethesda Softworks +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Black Noise by https://www.freesound.org/people/Uzbazur345/ +)
- Creepy Doom pad by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Cave stream medium by Mariusz Jasionowicz -RareSound Production Ltd. +)
- Angel breath by thatjeffcarter from http://freesound.org/ +)