Search for atmospheres
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Music Plant Zone
Music Plant is the third zone of Sonic Advance 2. This zone's theme is a first for Sonic games; it was previously used by Sonic Team as Ristar's Planet Sonata. This level is chock-full of music-related tricks that make use of the character's features: bars of music notation as bumpers, pianos, cymbals that act as springs, flutes whose holes shoot you up for a period of time, and horns that act as chutes (as in Green Hill Zone), among countless other things.
Comments for "Music Plant Zone"
License details for "Music Plant Zone"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sonic Without Music by *)
- kalimba by cummingtt (freesound.org) +)
- Distant Wind by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- A Tonal Difference by Luuk van Loon +)
- Windchimes by Preston Stegall +)
- mp xylophone by sega llc *)
- Tibetan Zymbel by the Real Horst +)
*) Soundsnap.com license