Search for atmospheres
You’ve just woken up.
Morning on the Storm Coast
Varric and Scout Harding lead a dwarven song as Vivienne very determinedly avoids getting wet (a miracle, as it is both raining and coastal), and Solas grills up some mushrooms your party found yesterday evening.
“Holy shit!” Bull yells, pointing rather excitedly at the sky.
Sera scrambles up a tree to see what he’s pointing up, only to be disappointed when it’s the end of a dragon’s tail slipping into the cloudy horizon. Bull chuckles, repremanding her for being slow. From your perch in between Blackwall and Cassandra, you’re warm and content, for once. The hole in the sky is a problem for later.
Comments for "Morning on the Storm Coast"
License details for "Morning on the Storm Coast"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Misty Mountains Fem-Acapella by Cover by Briony Heneberry +)
- Druid Song (D&D) by Flik Foster & Joe Taylor +)
- LS Rain, Beneath Trees by https://freesound.org/people/acclivity/ +)
- Calmwaves sandbeach by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Deep Forest morning by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)
- Dragon Growl 02 (Far) by Slaking_97 +)