Search for atmospheres
Metal Sonic Sleeping Ambience
Metal is one of my favorite characters. So I decided to do ambiance of him sleeping. This probably turned out weird but what do ya know lol.
Going by his anatomy is rough, his heart and lungs are in his head but it's just a headcanon that will probably never be canon, sad hours.
His core is in his engine compartment that's why I put the sci fi ambient sounds there, heartbeat is distant because it's in his brain basically.
He's so cool and has lots of potential I wish there was more character development but no Sega is Sega lol.
Hope you all like it!
Comments for "Metal Sonic Sleeping Ambience"
License details for "Metal Sonic Sleeping Ambience"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Slow heartbeat 2 by Ben Dove +)
- Server Room \ Computer Lab by BugInTheSYS from http://freesound.org +)
- Darth Vader breathing by erdie from http://freesound.org +)
- Engine rumble by Gaius Ross +)
- Processing Computer by http://www.freesound.org/people/h.quinius +)
- Robotic Heartbeat 1 by Ian something +)
- Electric fan by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- Among Us - Door Close by Sound Library on YouTube +)