Search for atmospheres
Interior of Reaper Derelict
Mass Effect Reaper (1)
[Note that this is only half of a two-part template; the other half is linked above at Blend with URL]
The derelict was huge, bigger than any salvage you and your crew had ever found before, or even heard of. You didn't plan to spend more than a few minutes on board, doing simple investigation before you contacted the company, but the ship seemed to draw you all in. Every flickering screen promised new secrets, every twisting hallway hinted at an explanation.
Now, you are trapped amid slowly pulsating hoses where you fell, betrayed by the decaying catwalks. Your crew swore they'd get you out, but it's been hours since you heard the last voice choke into silence - now you only have the static in your earpiece. As you wait for your trap to become your tomb, the ship seems to be coming alive around you...
Comments for "Mass Effect Reaper (1)"
License details for "Mass Effect Reaper (1)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Watery Whispers by charitho from http://freesound.org +)
- FX Succubus by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Bottom Scrape by George Vlad of alchemyaudio.wordpress.com +)
- Moan_1 by GSC game world *)
- tecstudio by http://freesound.org +)
- Shimmer 2 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- scary impact by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Balrog - 1 by Peter Jackson's LOTR Balrog from Youtube video +)
*) Soundsnap.com license