Search for atmospheres
Fo3- Little Lamplight
As you enter the great chamber, you see children and young teens chatting and doing jobs, such as hauling food and supplies. The room is an enormous cave, with wooden bridges leading to all kinds of areas. It is dimly-lit, with torches and strings of light bulbs overhead being the only sources of light. It's rather cold, it smells like mildew and everything has a layer of moisture on it.
As you look for the way to the vault, you are approached by multiple children, asking what you are doing here and why they let a "mungo" in. You want to hit some of them, but you refrain; you wouldn't hit a child. Probably.
Comments for "Little Lamplight"
License details for "Little Lamplight"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dungeonbgshort1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Cave Dripping Water* by http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps in castle by https://freesound.org/people/Robinhood76/sounds/70024/ +)
- Neon Lights Hum (high-pitched) by kbnevel from http://freesound.org +)
- Creak by n3xia from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Bubbles by plamdi1 from http://freesound.org +)
- Kids chatter by sbyandiji from http://freesound.org +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license