Search for atmospheres
Fo4- Listening Post Bravo
Listening Post Bravo
You and the former Paladin spend the evening in this underground bunker. He has a cot and lantern set up and off to the side is an old radio, trying to find a signal. You can hear the water dripping in the cave that connects the 2 parts of the bunker. You can hear Danse in the other room, hacking away at a piece of metal. The room smells extremely musty and a bit moldy. You can also smell a faint metallic scent, though you aren't sure what's causing it. It is stuffy in the bunker- not good air circulation, but there's enough oxygen to breathe. The vent above the workbenches is on and makes a quiet rumbling sound. You are busy with some BOS papers.
You are both safe down here. Only Maxson knows about this place (Maybe Haylen too) but he's not going to say a word. Everyone thinks Danse is dead. Let's keep it that way.
Comments for "Listening Post Bravo"
License details for "Listening Post Bravo"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Radio Static Endless by audio library +)
- Engine rumble by Gaius Ross +)
- Wall clock by michaelkoehler from http://freesound.org +)
- Chimney Fire 1nk by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Scribble by Tomoyo Ichijouji from http://freesound.org +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license