Search for atmospheres
Klonoa - Balue's Tower
Balue is a stone mason, a recurring character who first appeared in Klonoa: Door to Phantomile. He had a notable role in Klonoa Heroes, and a cameo in Klonoa Beach Volleyball.
Balue was originally the Head Mason at the Gunston Mine who believes in the legend of the Diva Lephise. He first appeared when Klonoa and Huepow were making their way through his tower in Breezegale. He was the one who told the two heroes about Lephise and how he was building the tower they were in to reach her in the Moon Kingdom.
After Ghadius's defeat, Balue joined Granny, King Seadoph, Karal, the High Priest of Coronia, and Pamela at the Moon Kingdom to celebrate Klonoa's victory, and later assisted him in the battle against Nahatomb. Upon seeing Lephise being freed, Balue was seen crying in tears at the sight.
Comments for "Klonoa - Balue's Tower"
License details for "Klonoa - Balue's Tower"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Town or suburbs summer nights by eric5335 from http://freesound.org +)
- Balue's Tower by namco *)
- Big Chapel Bell by onohobo from http://freesound.org +)
- Chimney Fire 1nk by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Hammering by WIM - www.freesound.org +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license