Search for atmospheres
Haytham writing on a ship
Haytham writing on a ship.
Haytham Kenway writing in his journal, quill in hand. The ship's crew enjoying a bit of a break from work. The gentle creaking of wood, the waves crashing against the hull and seagulls shrieking and crying up above. The life of a Templar eh?
Comments for "Haytham writing on a ship."
License details for "Haytham writing on a ship."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Male Sigh by chrillz3r from http://freesound.org *)
- Writing with a quill by DarkDeej +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Page Turn by http://www.freesound.org/people/flag2/sounds/63318/ +)
- Beerfest Crowd by http://www.freesound.org/people/reinsamba/sounds/239142/ +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- Pirate Ship Noises by Pirates +)
*) Soundsnap.com license