Search for atmospheres
Meta Knight's Halberd
Behold, Meta Knight's Halberd! The Halberd's size is not stated and varies from game to game. In Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, it is just about larger than King Dedede's Castle. The Halberd is capable of atmospheric and space flight, and is able to take off from underwater. In Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, it is "made to move at hyper speeds", and does so by using wormholes, managing to cover 900 light years in several minutes. The ship's power comes from the Reactor (known as the Engine Room in Kirby: Right Back at Ya!), and judging by the dialogue at the beginning of Revenge of Meta Knight, the Halberd is dependent on solar energy to some degree. In Kirby Super Star and its remake, some components of the Halberd are shown to be powered by Wheelies.
Comments for "Halberd"
License details for "Halberd"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sword Fight by funwithsound from http://freesound.org +)
- Deep Space by hykenfreak from http://freesound.org +)
- Pnuematics Hissing by kehbe +)
- Radio static by Radio static +)
- Huge slow metal fan by SoundDogs +)
- Feet on Metal by soundmary from http://freesound.org +)
- Biggo Laser Beam by Torgjer +)
- engine room by zimbot from http://freesound.org +)