Search for atmospheres
It's midnight in the Gerudo fortress and the festivities are in full swing; the Gerudo people sing and dance chatting about the day, telling stories and playing instruments. There are events in motion that will determine the future of their people and the lives of all in Hyrule, but tonight is a night of merriment and laughter, not of fate and darkness.
As the winds sweep across the desert plains The Goddess of the Sand smiles down upon her people.
Comments for "Gerudo Fortress"
License details for "Gerudo Fortress"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Desert wind1 by ERH from freesound.org +)
- AfraCHOIR harmonies by ErieLake +)
- Arabian Flute by Gözelim +)
- Tribal Drums by HerbertBoland from http://freesound.org +)
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- Samba by reinsamba from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Talking Outside by szalonegacie from http://freesound.org +)