Search for atmospheres
Sitting high above Mondstadt
Genshin Impact Mondstadt
You've just finished a long day of commissions and you decide to have a rest in Mondstadt. You climb the statue of Barbatos and sit in his outstretched hands and stare out over the city. From below, the sounds of the crowds float up to your ears - the citizens going about their daily lives and the Knights of Favonius training in a courtyard a little ways away. The wind whistles through wind chimes as Venti stands far beneath you and the sound of his singing reaches your ears.
Comments for "Genshin Impact Mondstadt"
License details for "Genshin Impact Mondstadt"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Humming by AlucardsBride from http://freesound.org +)
- Daydreaming Harp by Bethan Myfanwy Hughes +)
- wind chimes 2 by giddster from http://freesound.org +)
- Market People NL by http://freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/ +)
- Windy ambience by mrauralization from http://freesound.org +)
- Sword training by Thimblerig from https://freesound.org/ +)