Search for atmospheres
Fo4 Fizztop Mtn- The DISCIPLES
Enter Fizztop Mountain. You see raiders in metal helmets and rags. Then the smell hits you. Hard. Rotting flesh, FRESH flesh, blood, and body odor. The inside of this manmade mountain is enormous. Every movement echoes. You hear indistinct conversations in hushed tones. You can hear disciples practice their knife skills. Around the side of the front cages are two badly beaten and bloody prisoners attached the wall with shackles. Every so often, a disciple plays with them a little, causing them to let out gagged shouts.
It's rather dark here, compared to the other parts of Nuka World. It is lit up mostly by candlelight. With so many candles lit, it is a bit stuffy, despite the large size of the room.
Given all of the mangled and rearranged corpses everywhere, those 2 prisoners are not getting out of here alive.
Comments for "Fizztop Mountain"
License details for "Fizztop Mountain"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- chains.wav by https://freesound.org +)
- Cathedral ambiance (2.5 min) by klankbeerld from http://freesound.org +)
- Banging Metal by MikaF from freesound.org +)
- Knife Fight by mlsulli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- echoing steps by ocelma from http://freesound.org +)
- Gagged Male by SFX Guy from Youtube +)
- Gagged Woman by SFX Guy from Youtube +)
- Agony Screams b by Than van Nispen and FreqMan of the Freesound Project +)