Search for atmospheres
Fo4- Daytime at Finch Farm
You stand on the wooden porch of the small wooden shack in the middle of the farm. You smell manure and rotting garbage, intermixed with fresh air and dirt. To your left, you see a settler harvesting crops from the large garden. In front of you, one of the settlers stands guard, shishkebab in hand. To your left, you see two settlers digging through junk. There is a large heap of junk next to the shack, with ripped rubber tires, scraps of wood and metal, and various broken objects, as well as pieces of a rusty car. You wonder if selling this junk is how the settlers have made caps in the past.
You look in the distance on your right and see the large foundry where a raider gang is set up. Every now and then, you can hear the sounds of guns being shot. You wonder how often the settlers here have gotten attacked by them in the past. You also wonder why a family would want to live so close to raiders with flamethrowers.
Comments for "Finch Farm"
License details for "Finch Farm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Chickens Clucking by 'Sound Effects', YouTube channel +)
- toolbox by fennelliot from http://freesound.org *)
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- Windmill by https://www.freesound.org/people/Andune/sounds/86276/ +)
- Small Crowd by JohnsonBrandEditing +)
- Summer Open Field by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Distant Shotgun by Olehh123 +)
- Wood chopping by PapercutterJohn +)
*) Soundsnap.com license