Search for atmospheres
Fo4 FH Docks
Far Harbor Docks
Far Harbor has welcomed you. As you stand on the dock, you look around. Harbor-people go about their day. Beside you is a large vat of boiling water- inside is a mirelurk (must be for dinner). Shopkeepers sell their wares. Fishers cast their lines off the dock sides. It smells strongly of low tide. You also smell crab. It's busy here. People are trying to make a living here, despite the approaching fog right outside the docks.
Once it gets dark, most everyone packs it in for the night. Most head on into The Last Plank, while others settle into their cots and sleeping bags. A few people stay out, on lookout duty.
Comments for "Far Harbor Docks"
License details for "Far Harbor Docks"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Dock creaking by Filipe Chagas from http://freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- chopping meat by helenacm +)
- black_windchimes by https://freesound.org +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)
- boiling water by Turtle Charm +)