Search for atmospheres
You and Markus fall asleep on a stormy night
Falling asleep in Jericho
POV: Markus invited you to stay and live in Jericho a few weeks ago, and you agreed. It's a stormy, cold night onboard the drafty, creaky ship. Luckily, you and Markus are cuddling in front of a warm fire. As you doze off, you breathe in the fresh, salty ocean air. It's pleasantly laced with the electric taste that only a storm can bring.
Comments for "Falling asleep in Jericho"
License details for "Falling asleep in Jericho"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Breathing by BenLa, from http://freesound.org +)
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Fire Place by http://freesound.org +)
- Small Group Talking by MentalSanityOff at http://www.freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on dock by mmaruska from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Banging in the walls by Square Enix +)
- Heavy Rain indoord by The Guild of Ambience +)