Search for atmospheres
Fo4- Inside Dunwich Borers
As you descend into the tunnels of the quarry, you watch your step. Creaking metal platforms and rusty railings make exploration difficult. It's dark, though you are able to light up the way by flipping the switch on various lights. It smells of rust, and is colder than most of the CW. You watch out for tripwires and the occasional feral ghoul waiting for an ambush. You engage in combat with the raiders on the way, and you notice the sound-traveling is confusing. When it is quiet again, you make out faint whispers. As you try to concentrate on what they are saying, you jump at an avalanche of rocks caving in in front of you.
You walk around the rubble, getting deeper into the cave network, and then your vision blurs. You rub your eyes, but your eyes begin to focus on a hazy path lit by candles. It begins to smell of incense. You follow the candles and enter a room full of humans in clean prewar attire, kneeling in front of an altar with a man playing with a dagger. You blink and the group is gone, and it is dark again. In front of you are a group of ferals wearing hard hats, ready to attack.
Comments for "Dunwich Borers"
License details for "Dunwich Borers"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hell Rumble by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Dead Scream by By SynaMax - www.freesound.org +)
- Rock move.4 by Evilface38 +)
- Rocky Footstep by Freesound.org +)
- Layered Whispering by geogeo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave Dripping Water* by http://freesound.org +)
- Underground Breathe 2 by Mathias W. *)
- Zombie growl by silentbob530 +)
*) Soundsnap.com license