Search for atmospheres
FO4- DIMA's Memory Game
DIMA's Memory Game
Kasumi has convinced you to investigate DIMA's memory banks at the Nucleus. You've gotten yourself past the guards and entered the virtual reality, where you must unlock his memories. You are plugged into the machine, similar to the memory pods you've been in before.
You stand there, taking it in. Learning how this game is played. Blocks of glowing blue surround you on all sides. You hear small beeps, among other sounds. You walk along the blue bridge of blocks, picking up some as you go, building.
Once you finish the first puzzle, you are teleported to the next. Here, you must move different blocks to achieve the same goal. It becomes tedious, but it must be done.
Comments for "DIMA's Memory Game"
License details for "DIMA's Memory Game"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Droid Stutter by *)
- Low pitched drome by benconcan from Freesound.org +)
- organic metal ambiance by burning-mir from http://freesound.org +)
- Robotic chirp by Jovica on freesound.org +)
- Turbo Lift by Paramount +)
- Deep space vibrations by rhodesmas from http://freesound.org +)
- Resonating Shield by Torgjer +)
- running footsteps by vmgraw (creative commons 0, public domain, freesound.org) +)
*) Soundsnap.com license