Search for atmospheres
Diana, Warrior in Exil
"She lifted her gaze to the sky, calling upon the moon for strength. Lunar power surged within her and she shattered her bindings. Raising her relic blade, she turned and slaughtered the elders. With the temple in ruins behind her, Diana resolved to destroy all those who would deny the power of the moon.
"The sun does not reveal truth. Its light only burns and blinds."
Comments for "Diana's Exile"
License details for "Diana's Exile"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- zentao gong 001 by djzentao http://djzentao.blogspot.com +)
- Timpani by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- flutedance by kerri +)
- wind chimes wide stereo by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Cello by Nightlife999 from http://freesound.org +)
- Ambient Pad in the Ley of D by spiritwordsandmusic +)