Search for atmospheres
A District of the Last City
Destiny - Traveler's Shadow
A district of the last city directly beneath the Traveler. Due to condensation hitting the traveler itself, a waterfall formed, creating a perfectly circular lake beneath it. This water is used by the district for hot springs and bath houses, and is generally a tourist location.
Comments for "Destiny - Traveler's Shadow"
License details for "Destiny - Traveler's Shadow"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- French Cafe (Terrasse de Cafe) by Forenceart +)
- Children Playing by https://www.freesound.org/people/evertonsebben/ +)
- book turning by king Loki +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- ancient pana lhakhang prayer by Rtb45 from http://freesound.org +)
- Small waterfall by Sara Oglesbee +)
- Morning Town Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Shishi-Odoshi by upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b6/Shishiodoshi-LS100103.ogg +)