Search for atmospheres
Capital of the Pale
Dawnstar is a settlement on the northern coast of Skyrim, and the hold capital of the Pale. It was originally a garrison town, which often served as an exile post due to the harsh climate. The settlement seemingly got its name due to its reputation for "greeting the sun as it begins its journey". (Source:uesp.net)
Dawnstar is the last port before Windhelm, and often considered to be a perilous place. And now with a jarl more interested in fighting the empire than helping his people, a mysterious curse bringing nightmares to the town, and dragons returning, things are more perilous than ever.
Comments for "Dawnstar"
License details for "Dawnstar"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Chopping Wood by dheming from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Dragon in the Distance by GameSoundEffects from youtube.com +)
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- Dog Barks (Large Dog) by https://freesound.org/people/apolloaiello/sounds/347763/ +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- Coastal Waves by jgrzinich on freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Seagull Ambient 1 by Valve +)