Search for atmospheres
It's a pleasant day in the Harbour.
The crowd's lively chatter from outside seeps inside the pharmacy, drowning the sound of waves that keeps the silence at bay at night. Some live performers entertain a group of bystanders, thankfully far enough from your delicate ears to avoid turning enjoyable music into obnoxious.
Your human seems to appreciate it too, as he occasionally hums along while compiling prescriptions at his desk. The customers are sparse today, but the other herbalist at the counter is as busy as ever, mixing ingredients into medicines when he's not serving someone.
Another customer gets their little box, leaves him to his work, and leaves the shop with a polite bow towards your doctor, who turns a warm smile at them. Well, at least it feels warm to you. Businesslike as he can be at times, you know he's a kind soul underneath.
He gently hums to the distant tune again, and you reverberate with him. It's a pleasant day in the Harbour.
((the short version for all this would have been "Changsheng's Realm - It's a beautiful day in the harbour, and you're a horrible, horrible snake.", do with that info as you please))
Comments for "Changsheng's Realm"
License details for "Changsheng's Realm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- humming by 1Kaylin_Dickson +)
- Writing with quill on parchmen by 6polnic +)
- Glass put on a table by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Shenyang by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) +)
- Chopping with a kitchen knife by klankbeeld from http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/sounds/237359/ +)
- Shop door w/bell by shall555 +)
- Pouring dry stuff by Stuard +)
- Crowd talking and chatting by Unknown Author +)