Search for atmospheres
Fo4- Inside the Castle workshop
You sit in the corner of the workshop as the residents of the castle go about their business. Some are constructing new structures for the courtyard, some are repairing broken machinery, and others are maintaining the power armor. The room is a bit darker than the rest of the castle, as there are fewer lights, and no windows. The air smells of ocean salt, metal, grease, and mildew. There is also an aroma of body odor. To your right, in the armory, are Ronnie and Sturges, discussing ways to improve weapon storage. To your left is Danse, who is hammering a piece of metal onto the arm of a set of power armor. You notice that it is a bit quieter in here than in the rest of the castle.
Comments for "Castle Workshop"
License details for "Castle Workshop"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- hacksaw_1 by abcopen from freesound.org +)
- Anvil copper hammer by Anvil by Benboncan http://www.freesound.org/people/Benboncan/packs/6541/ +)
- Sanding a piece of wood by CApsLok from http://www.freesound.org +)
- toolbox by fennelliot from http://freesound.org *)
- Engine rumble by Gaius Ross +)
- OceanQuake by George Vlad of alchemyaudio.wordpress.com +)
- TICK TOCK by kingloki +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)
*) Soundsnap.com license