Search for atmospheres
Empty Rapture City
Bioshock: Rapture City
How different this place seemed only months ago. Where once was music and joviality, now is silence and lonely death. The city was doomed to fall from the start; and fall it did. Now, as the seemingly only sane one remaining in the crushing depths, you face the perilous journey through Rapture. For now, it is quiet. Not a soul seems to live here. But what is worse? The empty ocean, slowly gnawing its way into the city, or the horrors awaiting you further in?
Comments for "Bioshock: Rapture City"
License details for "Bioshock: Rapture City"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Daddy Come Home (Bioshock) by Annette Hanshaw & Django Reinhardt +)
- whale 2 by davidou from http://freesound.org +)
- Water Dripping in Cave by https://freesound.org/people/Sclolex/sounds/177958/ +)
- waterfall droplets by Jack Hockenyos *)
- Unterwasser by klangmanufaktur by http://freesound.org +)
- Deep Water by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- SIO_Bowhead1 by Scripps Whale Acoustic Lab from "http://cetus.ucsd.edu/voicesinthesea_org/" +)
- SIO_Humpback1 by Scripps Whale Acoustic Lab from "http://cetus.ucsd.edu/voicesinthesea_org/" +)
*) Soundsnap.com license